Monday, September 05, 2005

ADVEnTURES FRoM THE SKIES...

Yo dudes!! How's life been torturing you??? Well i'm kinda bored right now, so i thought of just blogging some crap on the net. Well guess i'll share with ya what i've been up to lately.

I went back to Labuan last week. Oh Man!! It's was really really hot. Gosh!! Thats when i remembered why i havent gone back there for ages. I actually had to take my bath 5 times a day. But guess it was all worth while anyway. Imagine i get to just lepak and breath some fresh air instead of haze, eat some good fresh seafood instead of those red eyes fish here ( talking about red eyes, anyone wanna join me for the movie???), and yeah of course i got to eat the famous buah Tarap ( Oh man, i'm already drooling now.) And best of all, i got some lobsters back also, but too bad it's all only for my little hungry stomach ( dont think of suddenly being my good "hengtai", when it comes to food i'm a lone ranger..wuahahaha). I did discover and learn alot of things when i was having my "vacation" there. I learned to appreciate life and just sit back and relax, i learned to never give up and always hope for the best. And most of all i realize that you can never put to much hope on friends, cuz one day friends can just forget you.

So after two nights stay at the hot island, i was READy to jump on the jet and fly home. I made sure i didnt leave anything behind, so i reminded my mum a few times not to forget my lobster (yummy yummy... :p)...wuahahaha... So for the first time i was so excited to go on board the plane, i was already sweating a little. So i actually got a chance to sit in the economy class after since a long long time( lucky me..dun lar jealous). And believe me, the minute i got on my seat i had an evil plan ( this is why i love economy seat so much, you can never do this in the boring first class or business class). You see, there's a seat betwwen me and my dad. Imagine a tiny seat in the middle, and a kid with some big shoulder sitting beside (wuahaha). You dont get it? Well the theory is the bigger size wins. And for once i was so happy i was consider the bigger size one. I was actually hoping for a tiny guy to seat in the middle, so i can bully him for the next 2 hours flight. Then the steward began to close the door. My "hope" shattered into pieces. I was going to be pretty bored for the next 2 hours journey. But then later out of the Blue, there was a group of late comers boarding the plane. I was once again excited. I waited for the guy that was suppose to seat in the middle (was pretty sure that the person exist cuz i couldnt get that seat when my aunt check-in for us). Then when most of the late comers settle down, i instantly notice a guy. No! This guy is not a superstar, and he aint even a person i've met before. What really caught my attention was, this guy is much much bigger than me. And his steps was getting slower and slower when he approaches my row of seats. When i was in secondary school, i thought i've seen the biggest man, my english teacher (he looks exactly like Nutty Prof) I will forever remember this teacher of mine. He is the only one with the tilted Sunny car. I'll never forget that teacher of mine, who bailed me out every nasty trouble i got into (Thank You, Sir!! Well guess Me aint that cute little angel afterall...wuahahaha).Well A man that has not travel the whole world, thinks his mother is the best cook ( i feel so wise suddenly..wuahaha).

Okay back to the story. There he was , the big "monster" slowing down his pace as he arrives. I was like in my heart "Oh Man!! Dont sit beside me, dont sit beside me".. And to my greatest fear he stopped beside me and look right into my eyes. "I'm doom" I said to myself. He had a second look on his boarding pass to made sure, and later double check with the sit number. When he was trying to carry his luggage, i thought it was the end.I surrendered to my fate, and tried gave him "space" to come in. Then the moment came, he lifted up his leg and to my surprise move down to the seat two rows behind of me and "settle" down. Poor old man that was sitting beside him. Well i guess it was better him than me though..hehehhe

So you think my humourous adventure was over?? Nah! It had just started. Remember those demonstration by the flight stewardess on safety precaution?? Well this pretty girl caught my eyes, is not like i have never seen how to use a life jacket before( i have actually memorize how to use it), but is just that this girl is really pretty. The smile on her face made my heart melt. Those white teeths made me temporaly blinded. Guess now i know why they say love is blind( only if they brush their teeth, though!!). I was amazed by her graceful moves. I felt like heaven for the first time. Then there it was time to show us the life jacket. I concentrate every single movement. As she puts on the lifejacket, and waited for instruction. I could bet i never even blinked once. Time for her to tighten the belt. Oh!This moment really shocked me! Unbelieveable!! No! Dont worry her uniform didnt fall off ( hehehe...you little perverts). What shock me most was the moment she pulled the belt to tighten, she actually hit an innocent man reading newpaper straight to the face with her left fist. Ouch!! I shouted in my heart. That moment she panicked and didnt know whether or not to continue the demo or beg for forgiveness. She eventually just said "Sorry Sorry!!" and continued with her demo which was infact already too late to demo as the chief has already reached the part where she was suppose to show the exit doors. Oh Man!! She must have given that poor guy a black eye. I really could not stop laughing at that moment that i bend down to laugh. Well it was better him than me, but i wont wanna miss the chance of getting a black eye from a pretty stewardess like her infact i might even ask for her number. Stupid dude!! Well guess he was trying to get back his sense of direction that he misses that golden opportunity ( Well Done dude!!)...

Still think my adventure was over?? Guess again.. Time for a little makan, i was actually looking for the dinner menu just to check what they have prepared for my hungry machine. I was searching high and low for that piece of menu, i even checked below the seat to see whether or not it had fallen there. Then i realize i was at a class of it's own(bodoh!!). No Menu for econ class. (Ciss.. One day when i get my own Airlines i would have a printed menu for the whole plane. ) So came another pretty girl to serve me my "food". I was actually not even paying attention when she ask for my "orders". "So chicken or Fish, for you sir??" She asked then repeated another time. I wasn't paying attention but trying to figure out whether or not she was wearing lipstick or lipgloss. Because her lips looks shiny, guess maybe it was just gold dust to think of it now. She cant be wearing lipgloss for work right?? Anyway I made a stupid reply to her question trying to give a matured impression at first, " Hmmm.. I think I'll have the first one". "The First one?? Are you deaf or stupid?? Cant you just say chicken?? Are you even listening??" Guess that must be what she was thinking after i said that. Anyway she pass me the chicken. and some little cute mineral water in small containers. Alright now that she moved on to serve another passenger, i can open my "surprise meal". Oh Man!! It was paethetic. Well the chicken was good. But the rice and Vege? Yucky!!... So after my "dinner" or should i call it snack by the look of it, i decided to wrap things back nicely as if it was never touched. So i turned over to my dad and jokingly ask my him, " Would you think she'll give me the fish if i return this to her??". My dad just smiled and nodded his head. And what was my dad thinking at that moment?? Well i guess he was thinking of how he ended up with a "clown" like this.
So i was planning what to say to the stewardess when she comes to collect the dish. So i looked up and down for her. While i was sticking my head out to look, i remembered a thriller movie where the trolley actually hit the head of one guy when he was looking out of his seat. That very moment i shrink my head back in like a tortoise, fearing of losing my head. And to make things worse the pretty girl never came back, instead a pondan came to take my dinner away. Man!! Gross!!..

It was a restless flight for me, was very very active. So after reading the mag. i doze off( Guess thats my bad habit since i was a kid.READING is BORING!!). Suddenly i felt somebody rubbing my shoulder. Guess who??? Not the pondan lar of course( i wont be mentioning it here if it was him). Of course it was the pretty girl that gave someone a punch. She ask if i wanted a pillow. Alamak!! Macam sudah naik layang-layangan.. But i was stupid enough to just said thank you and took it from her and went back to sleep. Oh Man! Guess it was my turn to lose the golden chance. Till now i couldnt stop thinking how stupid i was. But then again, maybe i was lucky not to make that move with my parents around. Maybe another day we shall meet( hehehehe..i Doubt it).

So still think that my adventure is over?? ..Well for the flight, yes( I'm gonna miss those preety gals...hehehe Yeah Rite)!! But for the journey back from KLIA to HOME? Nah!! It has just started, but my eyes are pretty tired now ( will post it in later). So i've learned many many things in such a short period. Relax and enjoy life. Never hope to bully tiny people ( Only when Snows starts to fall here :p) And best of all.. They are more pretty stewardess in economy than in other classes not to mention the hiccups they do.( oh yeah!). So take my "nasihat" , take economy seats. Its cheap and it's one hell of an adventure...FLY ECONOMY GUYS!! Cheers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home