Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hello People!! No I’m not here to continue the story as I had promised earlier. You aint gonna be interested reading about that anyway. So I’ll probably tell you what I have been up to lately ( No don’t worry nothing Evil this time..Or maybe just a little..hehe ). Well I started back studying on my own again, so I’ve been a little busy( My dad has been pushing me..Sigh!!). Well since I’ve been rotting at home for awhile due to very very short classes each day, I admit I am very bored of sitting at home doing nothing so I took up my dad’s advice and started using my already rusted brains again. Only one hour of class each day is BORING, believe me. You can literally ask me on any movies showing right now, I guess I’ve seen it all. And best of all, my pocket is literally drained. But guess what I’ve studied??? I studied that formation of clouds aint that simple afterall( hehe..Everything must be simple for me). I’ve always thought that water vapor just go up up then form clouds, and then heavy clouds and then down comes the rain. There’s actually so much of other factors involved. Okay Okay!! To cut the story short and share my another crazy adventure, I’m just trying to say here that I’ve already started studying..hehe.

I jumped on a ride to Ipoh last week. Well it was a pretty long and boring journey actually cuz I was the passenger (it actually reminded me why I didn’t like to be the passenger sitting at the back. Try imagining me not talking for 3 hours?? I was already biting the cushion on the seat after 2 hours..hehe). I got backaches after getting off the plane and I also lost my sense of balance for awhile (nearly kissed the tarmac). But come to think of it I actually got to see that new piece of land behind Giant Gombak, aerial view ( Dun la jealous..It was pretty tiny from up there though.. I can’t believe I forgot to bring my camera I got ready early on). So journey started from the military base in Sg. Besi (The military have always been treating us like kings there), then headed towards BatuCaves and then Rawang. At first I was trying to show that I’m a good student that take down notes during flights, I did have a close watch on the landmarks I have set for myself so that I won’t stumble when my turn comes. So I was paying a good attention for the first few minutes.

After Rawang, the weather was getting hotter and hotter. Bright shining sun began blinding my eyes and toasting my skin (I think I had some sunburns after that flight, I was red like an oven cooked piglet). If I had known it was going to be that sunny, I would have taken of my shirt and put on some good sunscreen, at least I would now have some good tanning. So I actually lost my attention to the surroundings, I lost track of where we were suppose to be. Then I decided it was a waste of time trying to pay attention, and tried to sleep in the “hotOVEN”. I tried taking off my headset to sleep since it was as big as MickeyMouse’s ears, but the minute I took it off I could hear the loud buzzing sound from the engine. It was so loud that I actually got a headache. So I decided to put it back on. Gosh!! I could actually feel my already short neck shrinking, the headset felt like 20 pounds on my head. After a few minutes, I got the cushion pillow properly place on my shoulder so I can let it hold the weight of my “light head”.

Not too long later, I was very very excited to see an airport straight ahead. I was already dreaming of getting off there and get a nice COLD drink from Ipoh. “Maybe I could get a plastic of ice there”, I told myself, planning to seat on the cold ice for a change (hehe). But to my disappointment, we weren’t gonna stop for a drink but instead head straight back to KL.

They took the long way back to KL for a change instead of the “shortcut”, dragging along an already exhausted poor kid with his head could be seen placed on the side screen desperate for cool blowing air. I was about to vomit, my stomach was empty and my forehead felt cold. With my shortened neck could hold up any longer, I prayed that God would push the plane faster back to KL. Just by sharing this with you, I can feel my neck getting shorter again.

“AVR, Sitiawan this time, estimating …….” I heard my friend reporting our position. I jump to the side to look out, just to catch a glimpse of the nice airstrip my friends have been talking about. But it was actually just a big padang in the middle of nowhere. With some young kids I guess playing soccer trying to prove Ronaldo aint the greatest. I began imagining what if the planes were to land, and those kids were too excited with their game and forgetting to look up. It sure aint gonna be a pretty sight.

Upon reaching Kuala Selangor, I knew we weren’t far away. My spirit rose up again. I overwhelmed by the green PadiField which stretch as far as my eyes could see (it was hazy that day). Then suddenly something caught my eyes. OPENBURNING!!.. ( Oh Pantang nenek moyang aku, ada orang main bakar bakar.) The amount of smoke coming from that burning area was enough “swallow” the whole KL City. These are the culprits which are burning the field waste, and blaming on others. Oh I feel Like Burning their HAIR!!!

Right after the haze I could see something I was looking forward to, shadows of the TWIN TOWERS. I felt grateful I’m a life after breathing those smoke.

The minute my friend parked the plane and shut down, I jump off with happiness walking side ways actually cuz I still couldnt balance myself after the rough ride. For I will remember this ride for the rest of my life as my most BORING journey I’ve taken.

1 Comments:

Blogger Prométhiûs said...

Welcome to Blogger...
Blogsphere is getting bigger alrite..

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home