Thursday, January 08, 2009

The Medical check up...

That time of the year is here again. I went for my medical check up this morning. I almost couldnt sleep the whole night. I have to admit I'm not really brave to step in the hospital knowing I would be jabbed in the arm. As I was driving, my mind went crazy. I was imagining what would happen if the needle get stuck in the arm. Ooohhh!! That must hurt bad..
Parked the car, and walked to the lift very slowly. Letting my naughty mind run wild. I remembered I fainted in Burger King a year ago after seeing my own blood oozing out. So in order not to bail out from the check up, I cheated myself to thinking I might meet a pretty nurse there in the Twin Tower clinic..hehhehe
I had to fast in the morning since they would be poking me with those deadly needles to draw blood from me fragile body(ExAGRRate sikit saja..). So when the nurse came to me with those forms, she happily asked if i had fasted before coming and I nervously said yes. What came next was shocking, she said I dont have to. They only wanted my urine. I was already smiling from ear to ear. YESSS!! What a way to start the new year i told myself. So after much concentration and aiming done, I was succesful in pissing into a small bottle. I was proud of myself. Not many people can do that without spilling. If i was still in kindergarden I would be awarded with a STAR.
So after I had passed the bottle back to the lab. i was granted the green light aka go ahead eat all you can instructions. I happily jumped out of the clinic and ran down to my favorite shop, BURGER KING.
Now with my stomach full and loaded.I walk very slowly back to the clinic. Felt that i weigh a ton heavier than before. Then a pretty nurse called my name. The way she called my name, I thought i was already in Heaven. It was so sweet and soothing.Yes thats me, i answered. She greeted me with a sweet smile. I wanted to ask her out for lunch until she apologies for a mistake. Apparently I still had to take blood test, i argued saying i just had a buffalo for lunch now you want to take my blood sample. She smiled and said come follow me to the back. I was naughty enough to mis-interpret that phrase. hehehe. As I walked in the lab, that lab dude was already smiling. It was very clear he remembered me coming every year. I told them that they had abuse my trust. He said it was a routine. Well guess with every great paying, there would always be a great pain the ass, for my case a great pain in the arm. Told him to make it fast and precise. And that dude took his own sweet time. Should have sued them.
So after taking my blood sample(hopefully i dont see my clone walking around later), Miss Beautiful accompany me to another room. She said this time it will be painless. She only wanted my height and weight. Hmm..Simple thing. So I stepped on the machine and she took all measurements. She was smiling at me. You weigh xxkgs, right? she asked to reconfirm. Yes i said and told her it would have been much lesser if they had took my weight before i swallowed a baby buffalo. hehehee
Met my friendly doc, and had a chat with him. Advised him to take it easy not to stress himself and just retire from the job. Hahaha..Whose the doctor now??
Anyway, now that i have cleared my medical. I'm already counting the days when i have to go back there.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home